What Is Stagnant In Tagalog? (Answer)
STAGNANT IN TAGALOG – There are several words in the English language that do not have a direct translation to Tagalog. As such, we need context to fully understand them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Stagnant” based on context. Furthermore, we are going to provide you with some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog.
You can translate “Stagnant” as “hindi nagbabago, di aktibo, mapurol, natulog, hindi kumilos, or nanatiling“. Here are some example sentences:
- Peter said that his skills in music became stagnant because he didn’t have enough time to practice.
- In life, you don’t want to become stagnant and keep doing the same things.
- The development in our community became stagnant after corrupt politicians were elected.
- For each marriage that sinks, countless others remain afloat but are stuck in stagnant waters.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Sabi ni Peter, ang kanyang talento sa musika ay hindi nagbago dahil wala na siyang oras sa pag ensayo.
- Sa buhay, hindi mo gusto na hindi nagbabago at pa ulit-ulit lamang ang ginagawa.
- Ang kaunlaran ng lipunan ay naging mapurol pagkatapos na lagay sa puwesto ang isang kurakot na mga politiko.
- Sa bawat pag-aasawang lumulubog, di-mabilang na iba ang nananatiling nakalutang subalit nananatili sa di-umaagos na tubig.
For other English-Tagalog translations:
comment(s) for this post “Stagnant In Tagalog – English To Tagalog Translations”. Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.